Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ATL Server template

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigoldbulldog

Programmer
Feb 26, 2002
US
I have Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition. I thought ATL Server was included among the set of template wizards.

Is this true? If so, mine is missing and I want to know where I would get the missing item. MSDN dones't seem to provide it anywhere - or I'm searching wrong.

Thank you.

Cheers,
ND [smile]

more links...
MSDN Library > Development Tools and Languages > Visual Studio > Visual C++ > Reference > Libraries Reference > ATL Server > Concepts > Extension Management Services
drop down to ATL Server too...
ATL Server Tutorial - TipOfTheDay on CodeProject has some info...
(can i say code project?)
may have the download your looking for. The Microsoft Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 downloads contain a Setup program that work on those operating systems or later. good luck

use this info at your own risk, if it helps i'll take all the credit : ) if it breaks your pc and fries the boards, its all your fault.
CosmicTruth : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back