Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ATA-186 and MD110

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake3

Technical User
Jun 30, 2003
DE
does someone connect a ATA 186 with the MD110 over the ELU32? I've problems with the codec g711, g729 works fine.
I think it is a problem of the payload wich i unfortunately can't change at the ATA for G711. Does someone made a change in the MD?

I have tried but I can't get my ATA to register with the gatekeeper. Have tried almoust every combinations in the setup I think. Du you have any sugestions. If I can manage to get the ATA to register I can try to test G.711.

Hello Rabust, the registration only works with a Patch in the MD. The GK does not accept the registration because the Terminaltype is not send from the ATA (i believe to remember)

Hi Jake3,

Have you actually seen this patch? You don't happend to know the name of it?

Best regards
Paal E. Jeppedal

Is this possible to use the ATA-186 from Cisco instead of the DRG. Or any other adapter from another vendor.
Can someone from Ericsson / Damovo verify this ?
It should as they all support H.323

Hi jake3,

I'm also interested in the patch for the MD110. Is an oficial patch?. Version BC?.Where can I find it?.

Thanks

joan.

Hello together, there is no official Patch. we changed the part from the RAS registration. here we bypass the terminaltype part. but this is a change for the hole system which may causes further problems. the DRG with R2F is announced for the near future, here the DRG can register directly with the ELU32. so guys, be patient..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back