Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AT command

Status
Not open for further replies.

help911

Technical User
Aug 31, 2003
US
I am try to run the at command here is my command line and it don't seem to work. At 20:00 /interactive /every:m,t,w,th,f "E:\OHreplicate\OHReplicate.exeAUTO"
Can some tell what am I doing wrong and finally how would you delet the job schedule once you no longer needed.

thank you

The only thing that looks like it might be a problem is what appears to be a command line parameter "AUTO" after OHreplicate.exe. I've never tried to pass command line parms within the quotes. Usually I put it in a batch file then run the batch file from AT. Another problem may be the permissions for the Schedule service. It defaults to the system account but you may have to change it to start as Administrator. Another problem I've run into is that Schedule was changed to Task Scheduler after an IE upgrade. See Microsoft article Q196731 for that fix.

To delete a scheduled job just type AT and determine the job number from the list then type AT [job num] /DELETE to clear it. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back