Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASUS Technical support doesn't respond for many days!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
May 30, 2002
PH
I contact the U.S. and Taiwan ASUS Technical support via e-mail but doesn't reply! The asus email address for Taiwan and U.S. is tsd@asus.com.tw and tsd@asus.com . I send my mail since 3 weeks ago! I suppose the ASUS technical support is poor? ThankS 4 ur assistance!

Are you able to phone them?
There is no such thing as a dumb question. Only a dumb mistake because you didn't ask...

Asus is famous for poor tech. support.
Try posting here: there are several Asus experts willing to discuss your problems...
(I hope this doesn't break some protocol at this website, but I have found lots of answers to Asus related problems..)

To quasimodem,
Really! It means an little problem you encountered but the tech support can't answer your problem! SHACKINGS!!! I don't wanna buy any asus product anymore because the technical support is SUCK!
THANKS!!! for answering my question. For you? What Brand name of motherboard is better & more helpful Technical support?

Flat out saying that one or another tech support is worse than another or just poor is irresponsible.
I have dealt with them personally several times and they were fine, while other companies were not so wonderful.

I have no idea WHY you were trying to reach them or what you asked them. I would normally recommend telephoning because then you know they have received your request for help and can be routed to the right area.

If you need help with an Asus product, why not ask the questions here and see if any of our professionals can help you?
Many people receive help on a regular basis from these forums because the people that post in them deal with these products on a daily basis.

My $0.02

Kimber There is no such thing as a dumb question. Only a dumb mistake because you didn't ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back