Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

assign line to ext only 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunknowl

Programmer
Aug 18, 2020
US
hi, i have the avaya partner acs r7 system with 4 lines, i want to assign line 1 ring all extension, line 2 ring ext 17 only and line 3 ring ext 18 only. doesnt anyone know how to set this up. i try it but it alway ring all phone. thanks

If you are just talking about ringing, go to ext 10 r 11 and press Feature 00, left intercom twice, right intercom once and then enter extension 10. Press line 2 and line 3 until they are a fast flutter (no ring). This takes the ringer off of line 2 and 3 for extension 10. Repeat for each extension as needed.

how about the led?? can i disable the led flashing too??

Dude, you have the strangest requests!!

If you don't even want the LED to be visible, you have to NOT assign the line to the phone

the first thing you do is set the number of lines on the system to 1, which will automatically assign Line 1 to ALL extensions with IMMEDIATE ring and be the FIRST line selected when going off hook.

Then you ASSIGN Line 2 to Ext. 17, and it appears on the 2nd button, after Line 1. It will have IMMEDIATE ring and be the 2nd line that is selected when lifting the handset (after Line 1)

Then ASSIGN Line 3 to Ext. 18, it will appear on the 2nd button, after Line 1, with IMMEDIATE ring and be the 2nd line that Ext. 18 selects when lifting the handset (after Line 1)

From Ext. 10:
Feature 00, Left Intercom Twice to enter System Programming

#104-01 (This sets the number of system-wide lines to Line 1, so EVERY phone gets Line 1 on button 1 with IMMEDIATE Ring and Auto Line Select picks Line 1 first)

#301-17-02-1 (This assigns Line 2 to Ext. 17)

#301-18-03-1 (This assigns Line 3 to Ext. 18)

Feature 00 to exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back