Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aspect ANI 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenverWildRose

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2008
US
We are not getting ANI on outbound long distance calls from our Aspect. The system is a newly-installed recycled switch from another call center, with new AT&T Meg8/SDN T1s. The BTN on the AT&T T1s is what we want to display. After install we discovered another of our company's sites has been unable to get ANI to display on their Aspect as well. Does anyone know the secret?

Are you talking about the ani that would show to the person you call from your ACD? If so, check the properties of your outbound application, under Calling Line Identity. Put the number you want to display in there.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm referring to. Would the outbound application be the trunk group in this case? I will be passing this on to our techs who support the Aspects.

No, you have to create an outbound CCT which selects your outbound trunk group. The CCT is assigned to an Application, it's in the properties of the application. Then in the properties of each of your agent groups you assign specific CCT's four their outbound calls under the 'Routing' tab.

Thank you, I will ask them to check this out. I appreciate the help.

That fixed the problem in one of our switches, didn't in the other but the calls there are going out on old non-ISDN T1s, we are upgrading to ISDN at that site in coming weeks so hopefully once they're in place all will be good. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back