Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASP Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komil13

Programmer
Sep 26, 2001
US
I am a coldfusion developer and I am planning to teach myself ASP. Can anyone tell me of any good websites that I can look at and any good books that I can refer to?

Thanks...

It may sound cheesy, but I got started with ASP for Dummies. It was a perfect, quick introduction. It let me get the basics down and then when it was time to do my actual coding, I used some of the web sites listed above to fill in the small gaps in my knowledge.

There is no substitute for doing when you want to learn. A good reference when you're stuck for proper syntax or for looking up properties, methods, events, etc is
And I cannot say enough good things about this site. Everyone has been extremely helpful. Everytime I've had to make a post, I've gotten timely and accurate information.

Good luck
Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back