Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASP and Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

fterrazas

Technical User
Dec 29, 2000
ES
I insert a Form inside an ASP Code something like this:

Response.Write(&quot;<form name=&quot;&quot;form1&quot;&quot; method=&quot;&quot;post&quot;&quot; action=&quot;&quot;mostrarpreg.asp&quot;&quot;>&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;<font color=&quot;&quot;#3F578F&quot;&quot;><strong>Tema</strong></font> &quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <select name=&quot;&quot;tema&quot;&quot;>&quot;) Response.Write(&quot;<option value &quot;&quot;deportes&quot;&quot;>Deportes&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;<option value &quot;&quot;ocio&quot;&quot;>Ocio&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;<option value &quot;&quot;ocultismo&quot;&quot;>Ocultismo&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;<option value &quot;&quot;arte&quot;&quot;>Arte&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;salud&quot;&quot;>Salud&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;lugares&quot;&quot;>Lugares&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;música&quot;&quot;>Música&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;animales&quot;&quot;>Animales&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;tecnologia&quot;&quot;>Tecnología&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;educacion&quot;&quot;>Educación&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;ciencia&quot;&quot;>Ciencia&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;cine&quot;&quot;>Cine&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot; <option value &quot;&quot;misterios&quot;&quot;>Misterios&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;<option value &quot;&quot;literatura&quot;&quot;>Literatura&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;<option value &quot;&quot;otros&quot;&quot;>Otros&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;</select>&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;</form>&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;<p>&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;<input name=&quot;&quot;Submit&quot;&quot; type=&quot;&quot;image&quot;&quot; src=&quot;&quot;Images/Aceptar.gif&quot;&quot; align=&quot;&quot;middle&quot;&quot;>&quot;)
Response.Write(&quot;</p>&quot;)

But when I load the page it seems everything ok, but I can't submit the form nothing happens!! I need to know where I failed? Thanks for your help.

[tt]a parte de el mostrarnos la forma, tambien muestranos la code de la pagina &quot;mostrarpreg.asp&quot;, quisas ahi este el problema
[tt]
[sup]&quot;Beware of the most dangerous person in business - the articulate incompetent.&quot;[/sup]
[/tt]

banana.gif
rockband.gif
banana.gif

I apologize if I am repeating my spanish and french are both a long time past, so...
The problem above appears to be the location of the submit button. It should be located inside the form in order for it to submit correctly.
-Tarwn &quot;The problem with a kludge is eventually you're going to have to back and do it right.&quot; - Programmers Saying (The Wiz Biz - Rick Cook)
&quot;Your a geek!&quot; - My Girlfriends saying

[tt]You are fine Tarwn, I was asking fterrazas to show us the code for the insert page and that probably that page had errors. But you have a point tho
[tt]
[sup]&quot;Beware of the most dangerous person in business - the articulate incompetent.&quot;[/sup]
[/tt]

banana.gif
rockband.gif
banana.gif

Thanks for your help, Tarwn I didn't notice that the submit button was outside the form, thanks. All work fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back