Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASBCE CORE PORTWELL CAD-208 IPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngMajdi82

Vendor
May 9, 2015
JO
Hello ...

I know that this fourm is not to answer for product questions, but I have a question about ASBCE CORE PORTWELL CAD-208 IPO, I read that this product is coming with per-loaded software, I searched many but not found whats the default console IP address to access the SBC ?

Again I know this fourm is not the correct place for this question, but I hope to find answer

Thanks

By default it has no IP address. You have to connect the serial console and do the ignition.

Hello derfloh,

Thanks you for your help, as I searched many but not found documentation about this process, have you any technical doc steps can you attach here for me ?

Thanks

No Sir, I found that documents and many, buts I read that This server ASBCE CORE PORTWELL CAD-208 IPO is shipped pre-loaded with software.
This means that I will start from Avaya SBCE configuration - Configuring an EMS plus SBCE deployment

Thanks

It's not pre loaded with software.
The docs say the product does not ship the correct firmware.
You have to upgrade it and ignite it.

Your master wishes to see you in the pit.

Those I've got head firmware installed. But I found out that CAD-0208 works better with R7.0 and CAD-0230 works only with R7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back