Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASA and windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadieselbow

Technical User
Aug 17, 2010
US
Is my current ASA for my Avaya Definity system compatabile with Windows 7 on my workstations?? MY current rev level is R014.00.2.732.1

Thanks in advance

Isnt that the releace of the Call Manager?

The ASA version is in Help About.

I am on ASA 6.0 SP2.03. Works fine with Windows 7

Good evening!

Avaya Site Administration work great with Windows 7. If you have the program, go ahead and install it. Then, sign into the website and download the latest service pack for your version of ASA.

Make sure you install the Service Pack directly after installing ASA before running ASA.

Once you have done that, you should be good!

I am currently running 5.2.13 SP5 on my Windows 7 laptop.

What about win7 64 bit version?
I can install no problem, but when adding a new system to the config, this works until entering the last 'finish' button,
then a popup box appears saying 'date seperator' preventing from saving the record.(the connection test works flawless)No idea what that message means in this context.

What is required these days to move configs from an old installation to a new one?
Copying persist.dat used to be enough, but that just ends up in a message saying it is corrupt and a blank copy will be installed.
Version installed is 5.2.17 coming from the same version on a vista 32bit machine.
ASA r6 does not seem to be available in downloads on the support site?

As in my earlier post. I am using windows 7 64 bit with no problem

I'm running ASA 5.2.13 works fine on my Win 7 64 bit pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back