Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Arrow head sizes change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusher

IS-IT--Management
Jan 2, 2003
US
Folks,
Here's a tough one. In ACAD 2006 and, it appears that the dimension arrow-head sizes change to a scale factor of 48 intermittently even though the current dim style is set to 24 or 96. It is almost as if you set your current dimstyle to say 96, insert a few dimensions, do some drawing, and then do some more dimensioning only to find that the arrow head size has blown up. Any ideas????

-KR

Have you installed the latest service pack? This may address your issue.

tman72,
I have installed the latest Service Pack which is SP2.

-KR

Just so we are on the same page here, you are talking about the service pack for AutoCAD 2006? I'm having one of those days and just want to be sure.

I am sorry...I meant to say SP1 for ACAD2006

OK. I am actually using Map 2006 and this is an issue for me as well. Many of the system variables & settings seem to work one minute and the next they revert back to some default. I would recommmend taking a look at the dimscale, dimstyle, etc. variables through the express menu, tools, system variable editor and maybe changing the settings to what your requirements are. Short of that I don't know what to tell you other than this is a known problem that AutoDesk will fix with the next release of AutoCAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back