Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aria Soho FIRST TIME CONNECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyalgiv63

Technical User
Jul 12, 2013
MX
Hi all

I set up my LDK Admin on my lap top and succeded to log in.
Im runing WIN8 on my lap top.

I try to connect our PBX Aria Soho AR-BKSU via a USB and a non crossed lan cable and the office network, [highlight #FCE94F], NADA NOTHING HAPPAND[/highlight] [thumbsdown] !! and can not connect to the PBX.

Itry via the ATTendant Station to recover or reset the log in password at this proccess:

PGM * #
Password 147*
PGM 162 and to set a new password or to recover the one set in but no way

after the PGM * it start to ring a bussy sound.

How do I reset the password to log in?

How do I connect my lap top via a LAN ( cross ?? non cross ) cable ?

How do I connect my lap top via my office network that the PBX is conected any how ? need to open spesific ports over there ?[highlight #FCE94F][/highlight]

Is there some where first basic instructions how to do it???

Thank you any one for a detailed answer

Eyal Givon[2thumbsup]

Hi Warrenator

Thx for your reply but it is not clear to me 100%[ponder]

what i got is that in my PBX is a non cross cable and it is instaled by the provider.

At the plug conection there are 2 leds that suposed to light at data transfer but nothing hapand they are off and the card is 100% instaled.

You mantioned to ping it, what is the adress to be pinged the PBX ????[sadeyes]

Thank You

Eyal Givon

I think if pgm * resulting in error or busytone, this aint the attendant station.
if you find the correct attendant you could check the ip-adress with pgm108f2, and then connect via ldk-pcadmin.

btw, you already got an thread going with this case, no need to post another one.

Server IP Address
At Admin programming mode,
1. Press the [TRANS/PGM] button + 108.
2. Press the [FLEX2] Button.
3. Enter the server IP Address (12 digits) (ex. 192168131154 for IP : 192.168.131.154 )
4. Press the [HOLD/SAVE] button to accept changes.

A copy of the user manual can be found at which might be of help to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back