Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Area Code entry IOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupekish

Technical User
Oct 4, 2002
CA
Hello, I have a F9600 ES.I am trying to add area code 286 into my IOC assignment,but I get an error that it is out of range.This area code is local and long distance to me.The long distance is working ok. I can add any area code N0X or N1X,but not NXX to the table. I know if I can assign this to The IOC table,it would work,but it looks like something is missing in my assignment. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards
Rupert

Hi rhyder,thank you for your reply. I did display the npco table.289 (sorry not 286) is there.It is assigned as 10 digit(edl). If I increased it to 13 digits,then my local works fine,but not my long distance. I did this assignment to a local collage here in Toronto back in 2002. This is my last F9600 here in Toronto,so I am trying to remember what I did.

Best Regards
Rupert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back