Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Are printing companies familiar with InDesign? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

booth21

Technical User
Jan 2, 2003
US
Have used PageMaker for several years, along with Photoshop and Illustrator to produce flyers and magazines. I am a volunteer doing this for charitable organizations. I am thinking about upgrading to InDesign but my printing company says that although they own the software, no jobs have come in, in that format and did not encourage me to get it.
I am curious about this because I prefer to be working in Mac's OS X. I wonder if Adobe will upgrade PM to be compatible with Mac OS X?
This is a great web site! I particularly liked Eggles response to the PageMaker query of Dec 25th. That answer was right on. I've been there!!

BrwnSugaa and msyasemine,

What areas do you need help?

Contact me if you want.

Bodes67@aol.com

Hello Everyone,

I would like to say Good Luck with your new magazine Brwnsugga and must I say I'm working on a magazine myself.
I just wanted to let you know you can e-mail me at msyasemine@yahoo.com So if you have a problem I problem know and if I have one you know and also if you need some
contacts (Advertising Agency Information) I have it. So, if
you like contact me so we can both succeed in our magazines.
Thanks so much,
Yas in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back