Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

arcserve brick level on Exchange 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbroo

MIS
Mar 26, 2003
US
Backups are runing fine. We added a new Exchange server into our Organization and configured the backup agent successfully. The problem when I go to set up a new brick level backup for the 200 users on that box I only get the names of the users on the other server. I created a new mailbox on the new server and it also does not show up. I have the latest SP's on arcserve and Exchange. How can I get the mailboxes to show up?????

Did you initialise each mailbox by sending an email to it?

Thanks for the reply. Actually yes I did send an email to each mailbox. I found the issue to be with the backup agent for Exchange. The mailbox I was using for the agent must have gotten corrupted while moving it. I created a new mailbox, reconfigured the agent, and was able to see all the mailboxes on the new server. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back