Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Arcserve (BABv9) lotus Notes agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

lzcwsq

Technical User
Mar 13, 2003
GB
hi all
just installing BABv9 with Notes agent on a notes cluster with two notes servers per NT server in seperate partions

When i install the notes agent it all installs fine with updates patch 4 etc , but when try to create backup the notes agent does not expand to show databases. Also the RPC agent service shuts down with no apparent reason. Selected notes option anyway, and error on backup shows , "remote proceedure call failed" checked CA usual lack of help. Checked registry file and notes install .trc no issues.

Just trying to backup the mail database server first , then try include the applications notes server.
Can anyone help?

Awaiting CA to return with answer but that could be any time this year, and will be all my error anyway, i mean cant be the BAB software can it, well not until they release the next service patch

appreciate any help

Sorry forgot to mention
this is on Compaq ML370 , with Windows 2000 (no active directory) service pack 4

Looks like you're on a partitioned server ---->

Product: BrightStor ARCserve Backup
Version: 9.0

Q: Does the CA Lotus Notes Agent support Notes running on a partitioned server?

A: No, it is not supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back