Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ARCserve 2000 - Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will definitely give it a shot. Let you know if it corrects my brick level (E8602) problem.

Thanks for putting the info out there. Thanks,
Vince

No problem, I wasn't using this for Bricks level, but may help you anyway. If it doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll try to help you.

I tried following these instructions but it appears that they are written primarily for WinNT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 users. I am trying to do this on Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000 so many of the instructions don't correspond. Anyone had success doing it on W2K and E2K?

I installed Exchange 5.5 and W2K and then Arcserve 2000 for Exchange following the previous instructions and it worked.

Good. The only difference, then, is the fact that I'm installing Exchange 2000. The problem is really one that is related to another thread here regarding an error I get when I try and run "Microsoft Exchange Backup Configuration." No matter what I do, it gives me the error of "Failed to get the information for the specified account, EC=1314." I've tried all of the suggestions so far with no luck. I may just have to place the support call. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back