Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

arcserve 12.0 SP1 and Exchange 2010 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjfbcn

MIS
Apr 19, 2006
ES
Hi,

I have Exchange 2003 and I perform backups with ARCServe, and its Exchange Agent. Now I'm thinking about migrate Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010, Anybody knows if Exchange agent will work for Exchange 2010?

Thank you!

Thank you for you answer.

Do you know when will be available ARServe 15?

I found this on the CA user forum.
below is from forum and not me.
--------------------
Today - May 5th - is the global marketing launch day for ARCserve r15 . Our SVP Adam Famularo runs a presentation (60 mins) for the US at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific; and for Europe / Middle East & Africa at 2pm UK time (BST), 15:00 central European summer time, 4pm Dubai.

US link:
EMEA link:
ARCserve r15 is now a Family of Products . The new versions of CA's Replication and High Availability software will carry the ARCserve brand name, and a completely new product called ARCserve D2D will provide a fresh and exiting way for image-level incremental forever backups and the quickest bare-metal recovery to disimilar hardware or P2V/V2V/V2P. This also works for Exchange backups, providing consistent data thanks to VSS emoticonyhappy:

The general availability for the ARCserve Backup r15 product is May 14th . I see this date in the European Channel price book for new orders, and hence I also expect the download to be available on that day, including the 31 day trial.

I have heard the RTM build number is 6222.1 (compared to 6043 for the first beta, and 6195 for the RC).

I suggest that existing customers with maintenance request their free of charge upgrade ... On the European side of the Atlantic the link is - I have heard a typical turn-around is 21 days emoticonysurprised: and hence many customers in a hurry run the 31 day trial and then simply enter their own license keys once they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back