Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Archive 8209 Path not found.... read all tids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezeman

IS-IT--Management
Dec 12, 2001
US
I have read every tid and followed the ones that even closely apply. User can open the archive, view everything in the archive... I can move the archive... and yet no matter what I do, whenever I try and archive an email it gives me the 8209 Path not found error. Anybody seen this in their travels in GroupWise? Thanks in advance...

Where is the archive located? On a server or local drive?

It is on the network... in his home directory... He can open the archive but is unable to archive any new mail.

Cant say that have seen before but have you checked:
1. Effective rights to that folder for that user. I know its their home drive but make sure that the user has rights to that area.
2. Check the Environment options for File locations and see if mapped via drive letter. Normally a drive letter.

Can the user create files in that area normally via explorer? Can the user move from the archive to their mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back