Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Apropos application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshine

Technical User
Aug 13, 2002
US
Our company purchased last year the Apropos System which is a multi channel interaction management system (route phone calls, voice mail, e-mail and web requests to call center) Their plan is to install it this year and I am the lucky one to learn it and administer it. Anyone out there have this application and if so how easy or difficult was it to install and maintain. Is it everything you ever wanted and provide reports like a CMS system would? Curious as to what I have gotten myself into. Thank you for anytime you give to my question.

We have installed two Apropos and Definity integration last year. How are you connecting to the switch. We had one with MAPD integration and one with 4 wire digital card. My preference is to use the MAPD method. Its quite straight forward . My clients have not complained about it. Apropos has good web interaction if you use it to its full capabilities.

Thank you so much for responding to my question. I have been out thus the delay in answering you. It looks like they will connect to digital ports on the Definity. Does the Apropos application provide any type of reports like CMS does on agents, VDNs, vectors, etc...? My company is still using BCMS -ugh!
What do you think is the main reason customers have selected the Apropos application? Thanks again for your time and technical opinion and expertise!

Two reasons why they may have chosen Apropos.
1) Apropos has sold it cheap as they need the business

and/or

2) Your customer will use the full interactive applications which Avaya CMS can not provide( Wed Integrations/ email/ etc...)

Both forms of integration will be digital. 2 Wire with MAPD or 4 Wire with QX2000 cards? I sincerely hope they have chosen the former!!

Beware! Take full training for scripting from Apropos as their services are very high after they have installed the equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back