Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

April Fools 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ffat

Programmer
Oct 23, 1998
US
[blue]<Now for something completely off topic!>[/blue]
Here are some sites that are doing April Fools jokes. Note that most of these will be up for one day only.

ThinkGeek
Topeka and their official blog
BC comic
Wizard of Id comic
Working Daze comic

Unfortunately, one of my favorite sites isn't doing one this year. :-(

Anybody else find one or some sites. [red]Please, no malware sites![/red] We don't want to be that kind of fool.

James P. Cottingham
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

StackOverflow changed all our individual icons to horsies (and unicorns)

"NOTHING is more important in a database than integrity." ESquared

Opps!. I forgot NASA and NASA, too.

James P. Cottingham
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

Last one, I promise. One of my favorite woodworking sites does something like this every April 1. Even if you don't do woodworking, you'll enjoy the play on names. Note that the ads are for real as are some of the info links.

James P. Cottingham
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

Todays my wife's birthday and I gave her a happy anniversary card. Does that count? [2thumbsup]

Paul

Heh... reminds me of a joke.

A woman gets up and finds her husband sitting at the breakfast table, sobbing. She says "What's wrong?"

He says "Well, today's our 20th anniversary... and I was remembering how your daddy held that shotgun at my back and says 'Either marry my 17 year old daughter or go to jail.'" She says "Yes, I remember, but why are you crying?"

He says "I would've gotten out today."

Just my 2¢

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back