Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

approach & Win XP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

robear

Technical User
Jun 1, 2002
US
Is Approach v9.5 compatible with XP? If not, is there a patch?

No patch - Lotus announced SmartSuite 9.7 last Fall and it is compatible with XP.

Note that earlier versions will usually work OK. Give 9.5 a try to see. I have no XP systems to try this out for you.

Sue Sloan

im using approach 9, i got some kind of a bundle that comes with alot of lotus programs. and it works perfect with xp home.

Since I posed the original Approach/XP question, I have found only one quirk in v9.6. When I try to delete a date in a date field by using the "delete" key, it doesn't work, but "backspace" does. Admittedly, I am not at power user of Approach and there may be other problems that I don't know about, but for my purposes, I have packed up my old ME computer and am using Approach on the XP machine without further problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back