Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Appplication error caused by apprchtx.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfpena

Technical User
Jun 25, 2006
US
I have a user getting an application error every time he loads an APR file that has what appears to be a corrupted form. however 1 out of every 3 or 4 times that the attempts to load the file, the file actually loads, then when he tries to go on desigh mode to delete the corrupted form the application crashes.

I read somewhere that the error may be caused by a bug in apprchtx.dll and that Lotus has a fix for it. Does anybody know where to find this fix?

Regards

What version of Approach are you using? There was a fix for Approach 97, I think. If that is your version I can provide a link to the patch file.

Sue Sloan

Have you solved your problem? I am also having issues with the same .dll

My application works on 4 other computers perfectly, but on 1 computer when I go to any report the .dll error occurs and kills my program.

Sometimes when you want to delete a corrupt view, it helps to go into design on a different view. Then under the View menu, uncheck "Show data". Then try switching to the bad view to delete it.

Sue Sloan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back