Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Appointments not marked as Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofre

Technical User
Jul 13, 2001
US
Appointments on one users calender are marked as busy. If you try to schedule a meeting for 10 on Friday (which is busy) it shows up on my end as open. But the time that is marked busy on thursday I can see on my end as busy. Only certain days do not show the times that are busy. This friday, next monday, next friday, etc. all display the busy times as free. But all the other days function correctly. Any clue?

Try checking the outlook settings. Maybe something to do with the work week is not right. If it is a big problem, then pay the money and call Microsoft. We are under no obligation here to answer your questions. If no one replys, then that usually means no one knows.

It is what it is!!

Geez testy huh?
I checked all the setting for work week and eveything seems fine. It just shows up as Friday being marked as open even though it is busy. But every other day shows up correctly expect something like next thursday. There is no rhyme or reason to it. Also it is only one user on any PC. not just the one she is using. So it is a serverside problem not the local client problem.
Odd.

Sound like you need to call home and talk with Uncle Bill.

It is what it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back