Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Appointments delcine before they are accepted/decline

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkmee

Technical User
Jul 28, 2003
US
I have some users that are sending out appointments and they are coming backed as declined before the user has a chance to accept or decline the appointment. Any suggestions on what to do? I am on groupwise 6.5.1. I have done a top down rebuild.

Sounds like the recipient has a rule which automatically declines all appointments. Check that out.

Ron

“If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?”
~ Mevlana Rumi

Do you live in Michigan? Join us in the Tek-Tips in Michigan forum.

There are no rules . Any other suggestions? Thanks

This is happening to one of our users as well. Doesn't seem to do it for every appointment but has happened several times when one particular person sends the appointment and the user is away from their desk. I have checked and there are no rules enabled for the user. We are also running Groupwise 6.5.1. Would be v grateful if anyone has a solution.

Yes, I have a user that this happens to whenever she sends an email to one specific user. I have tried everything and looked up tids. there was a small hint that this is fixed in sp 2. We have not upgraded yet, hopefully this will fix this intermittent problem.

What happens when the sender of the appontment does a Busy Search on the user that declines? Does it show the time slot available?
Later!

FarOut
V-Peace-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back