Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Apply Sales Documents - freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borvik

Programmer
Jan 2, 2002
US
We have a problem when trying to apply some payments to a document.

The person we have doing this gets to the Apply Sales Documents window just fine, and selects the document to apply to. She hits OK, and Great Plains just hangs (menus disappear, the whole bit).

It appears to be doing it for just this particular invoice.

Has anyone come across this and/or know how to fix it?

Thanks.

I've come across a similar problem when attempting to print one particular invoices - GP just crashes for that particular document. I would recommend attempting to void and re-enter that transaction.

Actually, I have a similar problem to the GP aborting.

Firstly, I’m running the demo copy for review. When I try to add a new printer, GP aborts. I restart via shortcut and it tells me I’m still running. This indicates to be a very hard crash that didn’t do any garbage clean-up during abort routine. But, at this point the major issues are just trying to print to any printer other then original allocated during set-up. I’m still well within the 90 day limit.

Any ideas from more seasoned GP users?

This is why Artemis slew Orion ERP

Not sure, but no longer aborting. Even the printer is back.

This is why Artemis slew Orion ERP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back