Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Server not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbeto

Technical User
May 19, 2015
ES
Hi,
I have a virtual Primary Server with R9.1 and I wanted to aggregate an Application Server (virtual) for VM PRO an Contact Recorder.
After install the Application Server virtual machine and the ignition process I login in Primary Server Web Manage and I went to Solution Settings / Application Server and I add the App Server ip. The server was added at the Web Manager but I see the Application Server line with the color indicator in yellow instead of green.
Did I miss something additional to setup the Application Server?
Thanks

The server edition has it's own VMPro and contact recorder.
The only reason to add an application server is when you have more than 300 (or 200) One-x Portal users.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Thanks for the answer.
That is my case, besides I am working with HA VMWare and I prefer to have Contact Recorder + VM PRO separated because when Contact Recorder starts to have massive recordings will be a nightmare have HA working with a huge virtual machine.

The yellow shows that not all services run well. Did you configure 1XP to connect to the server and not to localhost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back