Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Gateway API

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banexx

Programmer
Jun 23, 2005
NL
Hello Everyone

I'd like to implement an interface between ICM and my customer DB.I've bought the Aplication gateway module and would like to use it in that purpose. Has somebody already done it ?
Where can I found documentation about it ?
Any example will be welcome.

Thank you in advance

I haven't found very detailed documentation, but tomorrow I'll see what I have a cite the relevant documents that make mention of it.

What are you looking to do with the data?

What i want to do with the data is to verify an boolean and route the call according to the result to a specific service

Here is what I have in regard to the Application Gateway/Database Option:

ICM Scripting and Media Routing Guide (Version 7) - Pages 57 - 62.

Cisco ICM Enterprise Edition Pre-Installation Planning Guide (Version 6) - Chapter 2, Pages 14-15.

Not very detailed, but it's all I've come across in my research - let me know if you have any luck!

My team implemented a customized application gateway about 4 years ago. There was a technical spec that was difficult to get out of Cisco but it enabled us to complete the installation.

This doesn't solve your problem but at least you now know there IS a spec.

Mike

Do you have any information on the specification? I'm guessing you need to have an ative support contract for the application gateway option? Are you willing to share? Or do you have obligations?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back