Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Error when trying to open this form

Status
Not open for further replies.

santosh1

Programmer
Apr 26, 2002
US
Hello-

When I try to open this particular form, I get an error message, all other forms and everything runs fine. I wanted to delete this form, but the error msg pops up and shuts down, so I cannot delete/replace this form. Why is this happening and how can I fix this? I will appreciate your help much. Thanks.

Error msg: The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

Click OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Santosh

santosh1

I have had similar problems with certain areas of word documents (i.e. clicking in a header or printing shuts down the application). My advice is to copy or export all of your objects, except the problem form, into a new database. You could also try making a copy of the database and see if the problem still exists in the copy. Hope that helps!

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back