Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Combo Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

drb

Programmer
May 23, 2001
US
I have an A97 application with a housekeeping routine I want to run on application shut down. The routine is triggered via the "On Action" method of the standard "Exit" choice on my File menu. It works perfectly.

How do I get the application close box to call the housekeeping routine so the user can either click the application close box or select "Exit" from the File menu and get the same results?

In the alternative, how can I disable the application close box so the user must exit through the "Exit" choice on the File menu?

drb

What do you mean by application? A .mdb file (the hole database) or just a form that you use to input data (and when you close this everything is closing)?

I mean the whole database (.mdb) I have designed. It contains several tables, forms, a menu, etc. I understand how to close a form and access any of the methods of the form. I think I want to know how to access the methods of my whole database application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back