Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder file locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

aredmond

Technical User
Nov 13, 2004
GB
Is there any way to locate the lock file on the PC that has caused the Application Builder file to be locked. I have heard that a file is left on the drive of the PC that caused the file lock, and that deleting the said file causes the file to become unlocked. I am hoping that this is true as we have a locked file and Avaya ar saying that we will need to rebuild the whole thing from scratch - without a backup!

Here is some interesting posts that might helpHERE

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Checked all of those unfortunately. Hoping either John Poole of FirebirdScrambler is going to come back to on this one as I believe it's either a lost cause (which is how I'm currently treating it), or requires some deep esoteric knowledge that I know they both possess.

At the server go into C:\Nortel\data and see if the locked file is there, if so delete it. This is where the locked files go! the folder should be empty.

sporty2

Check your D:\Nortel\FileTransfer folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back