Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder - Call transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansellrk

Technical User
Oct 24, 2002
GB
Morning all, I have built an application (one of many) but this is the first time I have needed to transfer out to an extension (DN4052). When the transfer fails I have directed application builder to transfer the call onto another menu structure. I have done this for both BUSY & FAILED. The BUSY works fine, but when the phone is not answered it just rings & rings & rings! How do I make the phone fail? I just assumed once the phone had rung through its RCO option (set to CFN0/DFN0 - 6 rings) that it would drop back to the menu.

Any ideas?! Or am I missing something here?!

Thanks

Failure is when something is wrong with the system and the transfer can not be completed. More than likely you will have trouble failing. Once the callpilot presses transfer for teh second time the transfer is completed.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

Bugger! May need to rethink this then. I guess I can send the call to the phone first and then have that Call forward to the application if busy of no answer... I will consider my options. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back