Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Apple IPhone and IPOffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaze

IS-IT--Management
Jan 26, 2006
CA
Anyone got an H323 or SIP application installed and working on an Apple Iphone ?

List applications (free or not) and comments welcome ! :)

Yaze.
Chaos, Panic and Disorder, my work here is done.

Do you have an IP route in place in the IP Office like 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0, Lan 1, Gateway "your core router" ?

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

Yes, I do. I have this System connected to another IP406v2 and VPN phones, etc... So i have set up my routes etc.. awhile ago. My biggest problem is getting SIP to work without some VPN in place. I am now about to point the finger at my router... I'm thinking of replacing the router, due to it's archaic nature and no develepment/support. Any recommendations?

U guys like sonicwalls?

@$!&%! Well in messing around on the IPO for my SIP endpoint via the internet. I messed with the LAN "SIP registar" tab. The domain field was empty, (which I guess by default will use the LAN IP which is an internal 10.x.x.x address for me, so for giggles I put in my domain in, and now fring will connect to the IPO.

Yea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back