Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

App builder time block

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoizy

IS-IT--Management
Apr 15, 2008
US
Okay this is a really weird one. Our call pilot gives a recording prior to transfering a call to our queues. It looks at the time and if the time is within the alloted time the call goes to queue, if it is outside the call goes to a general voicemail box.
This morning all queue calls were going to general voicemail. I changed the calls for Thursdays to skip the time block and go directly to the queue and it worked fine. I changed it back and went back to voicemail. I checked the time on the call pilot and it is correct date/time. I left myself a message and the time stamp on the header was correct as well. Just started today.

Any ideas are welcome.

Check on the dates block to make sure you have not got an old holiday in for this date from last year or the year before etc

That didn't even cross my mind, so thank you very much but that is not the case, no holidays scheduled.

Anything other thoughts?

Okay, I still have no clue as to what is causing this however it is happening with every single time block. Nobody has ever seen this before?

what will i do.. i will modify my callflow to directly point the time block to a transfer block (say to your DN).. with these i can isolate if the time of your pbx and cpilot are sync..

any DST settings?

if you still have problem, reboot is my best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back