Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

API guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inwoner

Programmer
May 22, 2000
ZA
A very excellent (and free) guide to API calls using VB, can be found at

This is the best help tool I have used up to date. It saved me millions of times figuring something out. MSDN is not always that helpful.

I will second that notion. I have been using this viewer for a while now. It is really good. Check it out
sdraper

And I third it...motion carried! :)

I agree, it's a great site. Uunfortunatly the site is on its last legs. It is not being maintained anymore and will only last until its domain name expires.

So get into the site ASAP and copy what you might need NOW. Thanks and Good Luck!

zemp

Why didn't I know about that site a YEAR ago???!!!
Question for anyone that does use API calls alot...
How many of those are really useful? they have 940 listed!

The people that put that site site together deserve MAJOR stars and $$$

Michael

Anyone have any ideas how the data file format works? The exe is a plain viewer (VB5). No option to update its db. Well, copy-paste into an access and remake my own viewer could work, but... :(

They accept paypal payments on the api guide page

This web author did a better job presenting code than most of the sites online now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back