Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ap builder 1.07

Status
Not open for further replies.

racer46

MIS
Jan 18, 2008
US
New to this deal. Running call pilot with app builder 1.07 (build 01.07.09.13) I know it is old. running this on the client. The call pilot is connected to the server fine, it keeps all that info fine. a couple of years ago I made all the announcements for directions, mail and fax info, etc. Now when I try to open them in app builder to make some modifications, it tells me, "the system could not load the application from the server. Please check the connection to the server and try again". Boss is all over me to get these announcements changed but I can't .
Running windows NT4.0 on both the server and the client. I can ping the server, VNC into the server, but for some reason this guy won't talk. I even tried to use the Service Directory Number to go in and make the recorded announcment changes that way. It asks for the application ID and password. I don't remember giving it a password so I can't get in there. Any help would be very very appreciated. Please remember I am a newbie.
thanks

Anyone have any ideas on this?
I am getting desperate.

Any help would be appreciated.

Well, you may very well not have put a password on the application. It's something that you must proactively put a password on in order to access it via telset. So if you didn't take that step, you won't get in that way.

As to your App Builder connection... honestly, it's been so long since I've dealt with the old 1.07 App Builder and NT 4.0 that I have long since purged all my notes and documentation on them. Perhaps somebody else has something to offer there.

I have experienced the same thing and the only resolution is to reboot the server. And if yours is like mine it has been up and running for years. I inheritated one just recently with the same issue. Before I would do anythig make sure you run a backup. If it does not come back up Nortel will support it for 3K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back