Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

aol and dreamweaver-please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirderf

Technical User
Oct 4, 2000
US
I use AOL and after I create dreamweaver pages, they show up in my folder as aol icons.
I am wondering if anyone has the same thing happen and does it cause any problems.
I am having problems with my site map not recognizing the root folder home page.
I wonder if it has anything to do with aol.
( I have the index.html folder in the folder I assign as my root folder.) is there another way to insure dreameweaver sees this as my home page.

Aol users please let me know that dreamweaver is working for you. Any responses would be assuring.
Thanks
Fredrik

Dreamweaver will recognize your default browser, & you have yours on AOL. You should switch browsers anyways, AOL is lacks quality. Has nothing to do with your problem, when I had the aol browser it would show the same way but I had no problems with folders etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back