Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone with 6.7 CMGR - Quick Help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clk430

Programmer
Sep 21, 2005
US
We just applied the service pack to bring us up to 6.7.1, but noticed no differences in commerce manager. Can someone with 6.7 open their Partner Manager, Help-About and tell me what version and build they are running?

Mine is Version 7.0 - build 1092.

I believe there is a later version of Commerce Manager for 6.7.1. Might be 7.1, but you would need to check with IBM support.

BocaBurger
<===========================||////////////////|0
The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword hurts more!

I checked with them and they said no.

OK, so how do I know if I have the service patch applied to Commerce Manager or not?

Service Patch 17340 to Commerces Manager for 6.7. How can I tell if this has been applied?

I m working on jms adapter. Can u Plz explain me in detail
abt the source and adapter commands.I am unable to make out
that.

Pattnaik - If your question is unrealted to the thread, please start your own. You'll get a better response. Also, state your current release of Datastage and the environment in which it runs at the beginning of your post. Proper English and punction helps too. :)

Look at the file dates of the files in the patch and see if your match. Check / search this list for previous posts. I remember someone having a complete list fo what to do for this situation.

BocaBurger
<===========================||////////////////|0
The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword hurts more!

I'm running 7.0 with 6.7.1.

You should be able to use mercver to determine certain aspects of what versions you are running....

rem cd 'path with cmgr installed'
cd c:\mercator6.7\cmgr\mmgr
c:\mercator6.7\mercver.exe >>Mercator_Version_Info_67_local_pmgr.dat

or

cd c:\mercator6.7
c:\mercator6.7\mercver.exe >>Mercator_Version_Info_67.dat

the date file will contain a list of dlls & exes with version info. It will not give info about tree or map patches. You'll need to look at the comments in various trees for that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back