Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindCryme

Instructor
Aug 4, 1998
US
This is basically not a question, I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer and just wanted to know if anyone out there is thinking on doing the MCSE track.

Well, you probably should. I'm primarily a Novell instructor and now all Novell CNIs have to be a CNE. Wouldn't be too suprised if Microsoft may eventually have the same requirement. It certainly adds a lot to your resume and around $10,000 to your salary.

I've actually heard that that the contracts for CTECs are requiring that there be two MCSE/MCSD's on staff.

It is in your best interest to get your MCSE if you are an MCT, until 1998 you had to be an MCSE or MCSD to even qualify for your MCT. Most of the courses being offered at ATEC's and non-ATEC's are the core classes and the two generic electives (i.e. TCP/IP and IIS). So if you want to be able to work and pay bills get your MCSE.<br>
<br>

I'm in the process. It is going slowly. We are changing our ERP software and that is taking a lot of time. <br>
<br>
Anyone want to recommend a training package?

well.........duh! <p>james bay<br><a href=mailto:rgscom@aol.com>rgscom@aol.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>please bare with me with regard to my questions...i'm trying to comprehend the vast concepts as they apply to computers in general and at times forget the KISS philosophy and i do so appreciate your insights/step by step guidance and overall your generosi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back