Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone know the order of R6 releases and which do not time sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedphones

Vendor
Oct 11, 2005
US
Hi all

I know that my early R6 processors didn't time sync, I think F59 showed 6.0.0 as I recall, and then came 6.0.B which did.

My question is does anyone have an official list or working knowledge of the various sub releases of 6. Which do and do not. Also other quirks that were fixed like the DND button issue on some causing an incorrect transfer back to ext. 10., etc.

For example

6.0.C etc.

Not sure what all the versions are that I have run into, but I think I have seen 3 or 4.

I have the infamous 6 hour time sync going on at the moment and was going to pick through my processors for an earlier 6.0 and then restore off of it. The restore isn't as important as finding one without time sync.

Thanks

I ran into with one of my customers calling that when they change their provider from Verizon to Time Warner , the time would change time to a 6 hour time difference , with the first call in ,after she would reset Called TW , oh not we don't do that, asked for technical help and got an engineer that found the problem and corrected it in their software, hasn't happen since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back