Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone know how to do a navigation menu like this in FP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tread42

MIS
Feb 5, 2002
US
Does anyone know of a place that explains how to do a menu like the vertical navigation menu at:
I love the custom shape and the top portion that has a color to it but the links are in still on a white background. Regards,
Tread42

Do a right click on any blank part of the page and select "Source Code". That shows you how it's done. Be careful that you are not infringing copyrights!

In IE choose Edit with Microsoft FrontPage in the toolbar area and play with it to understand of what exactly do you want.

Thanks I'll give it a try. It appears that it was done with Dreamweaver, and with some sort of images. I was thinking their might be a site that gives tutorials on this sort of thing. I know dynamicdrive has some but theirs are all static square boxes where this one has rounded corners.

Thanks again and if you think of anything else please let me know. Regards,
Tread42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back