Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone have getdba1.exe for Reset DBA Password in Micros 3700 ver 5.x 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the challenge response routine works to get the Micros password; has anyone tried to do it with the DBA user? I’m going to have to try it and see if it works..

Hi I have this getdba1.exe but dont know what I am doing wrong. I run as admin, give manager name and password, the wait 10 seconds for info screen comes up, then it crashes with application timed out. Any suggestions?

Please I need the getdba1.exe file. The links here are no longer valid. My email is balmission@gmail.com

I need to know my dba password, we have just an user password, so we can't do anything.
We have 3700, 4.9 version.
Could you send me the getdba utility?, please.

alrmd@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm bumping this thread. is there any way to get this tool? I'm also locked out of the db. Please mail it to me at powermonger@protonmail.com. Thanks

Best

Bumping this thread too. Can you mail me the dba utility? daxjason@gmail.com

Thanks!
Regards

Can anyone please send me the dba utility too? It is urgent please... randyrandom22@protonmail.com

Hi,
we also need this tool. If anyone can upload it again it would be awesome.
Thanks from Austria.

Best Regards

@POSKitchen,
Hi,

Could you please share getdba tool for Res 5.xx versions since the old one is not working. My Email address : itdananjaya@gmail.com

Thankx

Hello,

If anyone could send that utility to tsullivan@mykalynn.com you would be forever in my debt.

Thank you

i am having it getdba.exe. anyone still in need?

Hi Krishna,

yes i still need it. Can you upload it to Wetransfer or something similar?

Krishna, I also need it. Can you put it in a zip and email it tsullivan@mykalynn.com

Would be a huge help.

@Krishna Dhungana,
is it compatible with RES version 5.xx series since I'm having the old one which is not working for 5.6 environment.

please provide your email address so i can send it.
it is compatible with RES V5.3
for above version i am not sure.

@10K
would love to get this too is you could send. morel.justin@ymail.com. Appreciate your help in advance.

Hi,

its andimicit@gmail.com

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Hi! can you please send it to me to carlosrparada@hotmail.com?, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back