Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone have getdba1.exe for Reset DBA Password in Micros 3700 ver 5.x 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever get a response? I am looking for the same utility...

Hi all,

i need to reset DBA password anybody can help me Please.

Thankyou very very very much it works on Micros 5.2 also

Hi Friends, can somebody share file please?, thanks in advance..

If you are using Windows 10, one trick to get the dba password is to view it from Task Manager command line.

It is unbelievable Oracle made dba password available in this way, though.

Wait, what? DBA password shows up in plaintext in Windows 10? I'm not sure what you mean by Task Manager command line though, are you talking about tasklist?

Yes, go to Task Manager's task list, find SQL Anywhere Remote Server. DBA password shows up in plaintext. :)

That is definitely not true.. and if it is for you, I have no idea what kind of weird setup you're running...

Annotation_2019-05-22_073842_kz6czd.png

Nor does it show it in the command line tasklist:

Annotation_2019-05-22_074719_rfcdcw.png

Do we have an updated URL for the getdba utility by chance as all the others have expired.

I found getdba on the desktop. Perhaps the previous IT manager did some work so that I can view view DBa password.

Myu0516 i have been around looking for getdba tool, can you please share it?

hello myu0516, can you include lxgfusion@gmail.com on that as well, i've been searching high and low for this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back