Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone have domino x86 incremental install 5.06a to 5.07? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mania

Technical User
Jan 23, 2002
US
at lotus the bottom end download is 5.07a, I found 5.07 to 5.07a but I need 5.06a to 5.07 anyone have it still?

Maybe better to go directly to 5.0.11
You can install the full version on top of your current. It cost a lot time to go thru all incremental installations.

I thought the incremental installs were from version to version.. ie 506a to 507, 507 to 507a. That's how they are named anyway.. I didn't see anywhere on lotus website to download 506a to 5.0.11

I'll give it a try though!

Yes you can Install a Full version over a earlier version! You can download the trail version 5.0.11

NotesFan-

Thanks for your response!

Sorry havn't had a chance to try, stuck me on a plane and sent me to toronto.. I'll be back in the states on the 14th so I'll give it a try then..

One question, if I install trial over the full version will it want a serial (bought mine on ebay and there is no serial number, just r5.0.3 disk and jewel case) and will it expire or will it see the full version there and only update files?

You have bought a R5 version, so you have no problem. You can install the trail. The proof that you have paid for it is all (no check with installing, they only ask if you have a license.

Mania, I have 506a to 507. Send me an email and I will tell you where to find it.

paul@elementalstrategies.com

Paul,

Thank you for the link. I have the updates...You were kind with the others being there..

<group>

I found that the X86 installer for 508-509 and 509-509a on the notes site are corrupt. Does anyone have a link to working incrementals for those two? I have 509a-5010 and 5010-5011 but those two put a hole in my upgrade process..

Thank you.

Hi Mania!

Do you still the install files for 5.0.7a? I'd greatly appreciate it if I can get them from you as IBM no longer has it on their website.

Oragon, send me an email at paul@elementalstrategies.com.
I will give you a link to a server where I keep these files.

has anyone got a any of the incrmental updates still for r5

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back