Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone have ACD report documentation for Composer 4.0 / HiCom 300E 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehonauer

MIS
May 6, 2004
US
I'm working with a company still running a HiCom 300E, using ACD for their call center. The users have some questions about the ACD reports, and the online help in Composer/Observer doesn't go into detail about the report data (e.g. definition of "Out" calls, what makes up "Park and Xfer", etc.).

I can find documentation for later versions on the web, but nothing this early.

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have this?

I have it - the PDF is 3MB. I would have to toss it on my website so you can download it. It's the whole Admin manual for BVOC for 9006.5A, which is V 3.0, but a lot of the reports are mostly the same - there just might be more of them in 4.0.

I have 4.0 too and I have the installation disk - I'll have to look to see if the manual is on the disk. If it is I can probably provide that version too. Not sure if they have the manual on the disk though.

It's exactly what I needed! Thanks again so much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back