Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone familiar with interpolateQuery which is part of EPDOStatement.php?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMCT

IS-IT--Management
Sep 11, 2000
US
[ponder]
If so I'm trying to incorporate this class for some debugging purposes and I'm receiving the error
undefined call to undefined method PDOStatement::interpolateQuery() when I try to use it.
I hope that I've followed the instructions correctly and verified that the EPDOStatement.php is located in the correct directory and appears to be included.
So any ideas/suggestions about its definition and use would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks

The error says that you have not created, defined or instantiated the object you are trying to access.

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Time flies like an arrow, however, fruit flies like a banana.

Never mind this jesus character, stars had to die for me to live.

Understand. But that would mean that the include/require is not loading the script. My browser debugger shows it as loaded.
So you understand my confusion? I'm figuring that others "may" have wrestled with the same/similar issue when using it.
But thanks for suggesting.

How are you trying to use interpolateQuery() ?

How have you instantiated the PDOStatement Object? How does it relate to the EPDO_Statement class. It would need to be an instance of that class.

It appears your PDOStatement object variable does not have that method, as it is likely not an instance of the EPDO_Statement class in the included file.

----------------------------------
Phil AKA Vacunita
----------------------------------
OS-ception: Running Linux on a Virtual Machine in Windows which itself is running in a Virtual Machine on Mac OSx.

Web & Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back