Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone else getting this error???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosrevlah

IS-IT--Management
Sep 26, 2002
US
I am getting this error on the EPO agents. I have to keep restarting the EPO service on the server so I can deploy updates.........Any ideas??? Thanks.

Internet Manager 2/17/20043:08:38 PM Error Failed to upload package file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Network Associates\Common Framework\Unpack\pkg00127215221160700000_15002.spkg

I am getting exactly the same error:

Failed to upload package file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Network Associates\Common Framework\Unpack\pkg00127331630562490000_18872.spkg

This is appearing in the agent log.
Using EPO 3.0 with Virusscan 7.0

(No service packs)

Havent found a solution yet.

Dont know if its related to this but I am finding my EPO policies are not being enforced on machines on separate domains - cant figure out why this is!

Anything on the same domain gets enforced fine. Its not access permissions , have domain admin rights on all domains.

Am finding the Mcafee Support Knowledge Base to be very unhelpful.

Will post back if I resolve this.

What scanning engine? 4.1.60 has already quit working with some products.

Hi,

Did anyone get to the bottom of this error?

I have it on one machine only and a restart of the service on the server doesn't help.

It's a new install and has never worked... Could it be something networky??

Cheers
Ruth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back