Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone a SCCA????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ftmtek

Technical User
Nov 16, 2004
GB
Anyone here a SCCA? It looks like work want me to go and do th qualification. I was just wondering if anyone had done the exam. Took the entrance exam and I kept getting just below 80%. Passed on the 3rd attempt.

thanks

We have in oure company one SCCA. In other case it will be possible to lose the partnership-contract wit Siemens.
But, this certification is a joke. Most questions are not relatet to the HiPtah. There is a very high part of network-basic, expecially TCP/IP-questions. But you don´t have to understand TCP/IP. You have only to learn answers. Oure SCCA can´t calculate network-adresses by the sbnetmask.
So we are very successfull in not making more certifications until the level is getting a realiton to oure work.

Bye
Niels

Thanks Niels

I actually think the SCCA is country specific and Siemens have revamped this in the UK to make it more relevant to the Hipath. I have heard that this exam is particularly difficult compared to the other certifications (ACA and CTP for example). Think I will just take the exam as there is very little study material for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back