Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anybody have information about Nortel training voucher reward program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikdes

Technical User
May 17, 2005
CA
I have heard that Nortel will reward equipment sale with some type of training voucher for technician.

Anybody has information on that?

I don't have much info but I know when we upgraded our system a few years back I got to go to Dallas for a week of class. We spent a couple hundred grand on various upgrades and new equipment purchases.

I was under the impression that it was my vendor who actually sent me to school but they may have been reimbursed by Nortel or it may have been part of some affiliate program with Nortel. They also got me a ticket to a Cowboys game at Texas stadium and a pass to watch it from the Nortel suite. I really do have a kick-butt vendor.

Your vendor can probably be a lot more helpful than me. The situation may have changed drastically recently because of the buy-out.

Cool Hand Luke said:
"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself."

In case anybody is curious
Nortel as a fund called Marketing fund.
With it, the partner can pay for training, publicity, travel, lodging etc…
1.5% of all sales from the partner go into the fund.

Sounds right. I think all my "formal" training has been paid for with marketing funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back