Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any tips for the CIT exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoggit

Technical User
Jun 25, 2001
US
Does anyone have any tips for the CCNP Troubleshooting exam??

If you've taken the course and passed the tests for ICND, switching, routing and remote access it should be no problem.
And of course, some pratical experience is useful, and read the cit from cisco press.

there were two friends of mine passed the exam this week it was easy enought to pass, there is troublshooting skills and few questions about appletalk, cross talk on cables and testing the crossconnect problem in cables, at the end good luck,

Khalid Ameen
CCNA,CCNP,CCIE

there were two friends of mine passed the exam this week it was easy enought to pass, there is troublshooting skills and few questions about appletalk, cross talk on cables and testing the crossconnect problem in cables, at the end good luck,

Khalid Ameen
CCNA,CCNP,CCIE

-Know how to troubleshoot ISDN and any command asscociated with it and at what level they test.

-Be prepared for fill-in the blank type questions

-Be familiar with Cisco's homepage and how to find help on it

-Understand 'show' commands and be able to explain what a particular field means. And not just your 'most common' show commnds. Be prepared for to explain seldom used show commands.

Tara

Thanks guys,

I've sat the exam and scored 908 :)

Cheers,
Yoggit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back